Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Anybody else taking Ortho Tri-cyclen as a form of birth control?

i started the pill, but i am wondering when i'm supposed to start my period, is it when i start the green pills? thanks in advance.Anybody else taking Ortho Tri-cyclen as a form of birth control?
I was on ortho tri-cyclen before I got pregnant (I went off the pill when I got married.)





The last row is when you'll get your period. It may be a bit light or different than usual for the first couple of months so don't be alarmed.Anybody else taking Ortho Tri-cyclen as a form of birth control?
There should be 21 pills of one colour and 7 of another colour. The 7 are placebo pills, and when you're taking them, you'll get your period. You could also just not take any pills for a week and throw those away since they have no medicinal content.

No comments:

Post a Comment