Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In your opinion what is the best form or brand of birth control and why?

I am on tri sprinttec and it is ok until i actually try to use it to skip a period and spot for days :(In your opinion what is the best form or brand of birth control and why?
The best brand of birth control would be the best brand that works for you. I have tried about 5 different brands and my favorite is Balzivia. It has a constant level of hormones instead of a different level of hormones throughout the pill pack. So there's 3 weeks of constant level of hormones and then the sugar pill week for your period.





It is working so well for me now. I'm bipolar so we tried to find a birth control that would help keep my moods stable by managing the level of hormones I would be taking. I also have polycystic ovarian syndrome and the Balzivia really works wonders on keeping my cycle regular.In your opinion what is the best form or brand of birth control and why?
The best brand is the one that works for you. The one that works for me is Ovcon 35. The reason you're having problems skipping a period is because each week of pills in tri sprintec contains a different level of hormones. If you want a different pill so you can skip periods, talk to your doctor about one that has similar hormones to what you already have, but the same amount all month.





Really, everyone reacts differently to different brands. So tell your doctor any problems you have. Let them decide what pill to put you on, but be sure to speak up and tell them what you want. If you want to be able to skip periods, tell them. Tell them any other side effects you have, too.





There is no one brand that is right for everyone. If there was, companies wouldn't keep developing new ones, and there wouldn't be the mass advertising of birth control like Yaz.
CONDOM

No comments:

Post a Comment