Friday, May 14, 2010

What is another good form of non-hormonal birth control, OTHER than the copper IUD and the condom?

I don't do the whole putting extra hormones into my body thing. I have the copper iud now for a month but it's killing me. I hate the heavy period bleeding and my sex drive is gone, my sexual organs seem to have stopped respondnig. I have 2 kids already so i dont wanna get pregnant again I need another form of birth control that is effective.. please help!What is another good form of non-hormonal birth control, OTHER than the copper IUD and the condom?
I just answered your other question, but I'll answer this one too. I would give the IUD a few months to settle in. It really is a shock to the system. There really aren't any alternatives that are as good as the IUD that don't have hormones. You could use a diaphragm, but they're not all that reliable. Are you done having kids? Have you thought about having your tubes tied or getting essure?

No comments:

Post a Comment