Friday, May 14, 2010

From personal opinion, what is your favorite brand of birth control that is available in generic form?

I want something that won't make you gain weight, give you mood swings, give you acne, lower your sex drive or any of the common side effects bc causes. I am looking for women's personal opinions and experiences on specific pills available in generic form. I am not looking for medical fact about general types of pills. Thank you!From personal opinion, what is your favorite brand of birth control that is available in generic form?
For me personally it has been Alesse (generic Aviane). I have been on it for seven years so far. Previous to this I had been on other brands (low and high dose).





The Aviane has never made me gain weight nor given me mood swings nor given me acne (I have never had acne though), no effect on my sex drive other than giving me one.


I have had good things happen with it and I will be on it for at least another ten years.From personal opinion, what is your favorite brand of birth control that is available in generic form?
all availabledrugs in the market or suppliied by government through family planning department are very harmful for the general health of our women, in my clinic most of the patient are those who has severe menses problems are those who has used the birth control pills etc


, the best and the safer emedy is nat, mur 200 which i have been using since last 25 years successfully andthis instead of haming give nice results not for panning but also keepim menses reguler and uptodate, dr. khan
I don't have a good answer for a favorite, but I will let you know that I am getting off of the Yasmine pill because it has done a number on me--severe mood swings, high blood pressure, frequent nosebleeds, constantly swollen abdomen. So, you may want to steer clear of that pill if it's offered to you.
Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo. I've been on it for two years. The only problem I had is when I went off it for a few months and then went back on I had some break through bleeding. But other than that it's been great.
Copper T380.


Think it's better than others
ABSTINENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...


You are asking for someone to predict the reactions of meds in your system. Everyone is different; meds react differently on everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment