Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Should women be sterilized after having multiple abortions as a form of birth control?

They should be educated about birth control. If that doesn't work - then yes. Abortion is not a method of birth control. I also think that women that have multiple babies for more governmental assistance and have no intentions of bettering themselves or the lives of their children should be sterilized.Should women be sterilized after having multiple abortions as a form of birth control?
I definitely don't agree with having multiple abortions, it is not a form of birth control. There is no excuse, you can get free birth control and condoms from your local health department. It shows a real lack of responsibility. I also agree with Dolly, about the multiple children to abuse government help.Should women be sterilized after having multiple abortions as a form of birth control?
Yes, every time an abortion is done for any reason other than to save the life of the woman,the woman should be sterilized. I would ban all abortions except to save the life of the woman(she is not a mother unless she has a child and abortion supporters say a fetus is not a child so by their definition the woman seeking an abortion is not a mother).
Most women who have multiple abortions ruin their cervix and cannot carry a baby to term, or they become sterile anyways. But yes, the killing should stop, and if a woman cannot keep from killing her baby then she needs to not be allowed to produce a baby in the first place.
My dear Bernie....


First of all.... I wonder, WHY you're asking such a question ??? But...either way...Who should / could ';force'; a woman to be sterilized??? Sure, I agree with you (and most of the other answers implicate it as well), that abortion is NOT the ';correct'; way of ';birth-control';...but..I guess, it's the lack of education that puts women into such an predictment !! But...lets see it the ';other way'; around...It's better for such a woman to have an abortion than to try raising a child they deep inside do NOT ';want';...and rather than seing a child...ABUSED...I think it's a better ';solution'; for the child not even to exist !! That's my view on the subject !!!! Abused %26amp; mistreated children are soooo many in this world %26amp; I feel real sorry for them !!!





Wishing you all the best for the future!Greetings from Germany.... Annette***
I think she should be asked if she wants the option. I mean instead of her paying so much per abortion, which apparently she doesn't want a child, she should just go sterile. I'm Pro-Life so my answer could go on for days...





And Bat76...I don't think we should sterelize sex offenders...I think we should cut their woohoos off and really teach them a lesson. =)
IMHO, abortion as birth control is wrong. However, if we can't even force sterilization on sex offenders, I highly doubt we could force it on anyone else.
no they should be educated. thats what this is, they have no education about what they can do to protect themselves, however, granted, some know but just cant be bothered.
I think there are a number of better ways to teach women to make good choices. We don't do forced sterilization in this country, thank goodness.
yes a heartless women who has more than 1 abortion should be sterilized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment