Friday, May 14, 2010

Which form of birth control is best in your opinion?

I'm looking into which form of birth control to start with, and I was just wondering about your opinions on different types?


and pros and cons :D





thanksWhich form of birth control is best in your opinion?
In my opinion either the Mirena IUS or the Mini Pill Cerazette but it really depends what you define 'best' as being?





Best in terms of protection or best in terms in minimal side effects? For best protection, chose one of the hormonal methods of BC and use a condom too which will give you around 50% protection against STIs as well.Which form of birth control is best in your opinion?
hi i had the implant put in and i would not recommend this as i had a lot of break through bleeding and this lasted over a year.Im now on cerazette and have no problems what so ever even though this is the same hormone.I have also been on depo this is an injection done every 3 months and that was also ok.If i was you i would go to my family planing Centre as they have help a lot.You just have to watch with the pill as i ended up having sever DTV blood clots in my leg due to the combined pill so just be care full hope this helps
I have tried everything, shots, pills, patch....and had a horrible time with all of them. The shot made me emotional, the patch made me fat, and I kept skipping pills. I'm getting an IUD, it's the only thing that doesn't mess with your hormones.
Abstinence. 100% guaranteed.
A CONDOM A CONDOM A CONDOM A CONDOM A CONDOM A CONDOM A CONDOM A CONDOM A CONDOM A CONDOM
the pill always worked perfectly for me and never gave me any issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment