Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Has anyone had any problems using Ortho Tri-Cyclen or the generic form Tri-Sprintec birth control pill?

I have been nauseous for weeks, and have developed rashes all over my body accompanied with swelling and swelling around my eyes. and i can litterally sleep for days im so tired. has anyone experienced this or had problems with this brand of birth control pills? thank you!Has anyone had any problems using Ortho Tri-Cyclen or the generic form Tri-Sprintec birth control pill?
I had the same exact problem with Ortho TriCyclen. Call your gyno first thing tomorrow morning !Has anyone had any problems using Ortho Tri-Cyclen or the generic form Tri-Sprintec birth control pill?
See a doc asap.
OT-C made me super nauseous and made my skin breakout so I switched. It sounds like you should do that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment