Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What do u think a about the depo shot for women is it a form of birth control?

ive heard very bad things about it.. my mum got breast lumps because of it and had to get em removed.. and it also messed her period around... I myself was on implanon at one stage and it was terrible too...I would have one week on bleeding .. miss the next week then bleed 2 weeks in a row..and sometimes it was unpredictable when i'd bleed. I also found a lump from it..but it has gone a way now, must of been a hormonal lumpWhat do u think a about the depo shot for women is it a form of birth control?
I think Depo is horrible-I started having horrible stomach pains and I gained nearly 20 lbs. in 3 monthsWhat do u think a about the depo shot for women is it a form of birth control?
Yes, it is a birth control, and I hated it and wouldn't recommend it.
yes its birth controll, how could it not be?
i used to be on it and i hated it for the simple fact that i gained weight..the only good thing about it that i liked was i didn't get my period
Yes, and it works great for me.





I have no period or any weird side effects. The only thing that some women don't like about it, is that it can take a while to get pregnant after you go off of it. If you're thinking of starting a family, you might want to try something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment