Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am on my first pack of yaz birth control and I am spotting should i use a another form of birth control? ?

My doctor said that if I start my birth control on the first day of my period then i don't have to use another method of birth control. My boyfriend and I recently had sex and I started to spot is this bad? could I be pregnant ?I am on my first pack of yaz birth control and I am spotting should i use a another form of birth control? ?
no its normal to spotI am on my first pack of yaz birth control and I am spotting should i use a another form of birth control? ?
It has always been my understanding you should use condoms or something for the first 30 days of birth control. Spotting is normal its just your hormones going wacky. Missing a dose or even taking a dose late can cause spotting so make sure you take them on time. Good luck!
No this is normal for yaz, I take it. The first pack I had I had spotting for a few months. If you start to get hot flashes, or have a hard time sleeping you might take a preg test then. But its normal for new bc, your body has to get used to the hormones.
I always spot my first month on any birth control. Give it another month or two then if you are still having trouble with spotting consider changing. There is always a possibility of being pregnant although spotting isn't generally a symptom.
ITS NORMAL DONT WORRY I LOVED THAT BIRTH CONTROL
NO your body has to get use to the new product your putting in the body. All is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment