Friday, May 14, 2010

Someone once told me they believed that homosexuality was God's form of birth control?

Because we can't take care of the children we already have.?


I was flabbergasted What do you think of that!?Someone once told me they believed that homosexuality was God's form of birth control?
In the Bible God tells us that he hates sodomy, the physical expression of homosexuality, so it could not be his method of birth control. From reading the Bible, it looks like God's method of birth control, in addition to wars and natural disasters of all kinds, is that Christ will return when everyone God made has been born and then the whole world order will change and we will no longer have babies. Of course, he expects us to use reasonable restraint in how many babies we have, so that we have only those babies that we have prepared ourselves to be able to take proper care of.Someone once told me they believed that homosexuality was God's form of birth control?
Well I believe God told us to be fruitful and multiply. What does being gay have to do with child care. Hell most men are not 100% guy, but bisexual
That is stupid. No matter your opinion on homosexuality.





Personally I don't think it is right. But before people go calling me names and think that I hate gay people...sI don't. I don't like that they are gay... I don't not like the person. I don't like alot of things that people do but that doens't mean that I don't like the people. I was taught in church ';Hate the sin not the Sinner.';





BTW - I do have gay friends and they understand my POV.
One of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard!!!!!
I think it's a very narrow minded and uninformed statement. Being gay doesn't mean you'd be a bad parent. A lot of gay people are more caring and responsible parents than a lot of heterosexual ones.
im a homosexual and i plan on impregnating all the woman i can
hah,kinda true, but i highly dought God would do this.





God said its only man and woman, but i have no idea why people like their own gender, its crazy, but anyways, this person that told you this was probably crazy or drunk.





lol :\

No comments:

Post a Comment