Friday, May 14, 2010

What is the easiest form of bith control?

i would say the pill.....that has really worked for me.... abstinence is TOOOOOO hardWhat is the easiest form of bith control?
Abstinence is the easiest and totally foolproof. works 100% of the time. Second would be mutual masturbation. Next would be Oral Sex. Next is the pill. Then the condom. Finally, what we Catholics are fond of calling the rhythm method. People who use this method are also known as parents. Hope this helps.What is the easiest form of bith control?
Depends on what you consider easy. For me, I use the Ortho Evra Patch, which you just place and leave it for a week. Pills can be a bit annoying because you have to take them at about the same time every day, an hour either way, or if you are taking it for regulation, four hours either way. I know that because that is my reason for taking it. Make sure you are ready to take on the responsibility of remembering if you do go on bc medication. Also make sure you are prepared for the possible outcomes of going on the medicine. Mood swings, weight gain, acne problems...
Abstinence. :-)


But, if that's not an option, the IUD is inserted at your GYN's office, and lasts for 5-10 years, and is very effective.
Abstinence!
abstinence.
depo injection or implant
abstinence.
Vasectomy!
I would recommend the pill, but talk with your doctor he/she can give you more ideas of what would be good for you and your lifestyle.
First of all DON'T get the depo injection, I know someone who did that and it caused all sorts of health problems. Also my niece got an IUD and apparently it fell out and she didn't realize it and she ended up getting pregnant. She is kind of a moron though (sorry but she is) so the IUD might be a good choice, just keep an eye on it. I used to be on the patch (OrthoEvra) and it was very easy. You just change it once a week. Then they started talking about how it was more dangerous than the pill so I stopped taking it and got on OrthoTri-cyclen Lo which is a pill you take every day and it has the lowest amount of hormones, so it is supposedly better for you. I never had any problems on the patch, but I was worried because they say that if you smoke it increases your risk of a blood clot, and I don't smoke, but I am a bartender at the VFW and I have to inhale smoke the whole night while I work there so I just wanted to make sure. You really shouldn't smoke if you are on any type of birth control, because you are at a greater risk of blood clots. Another choice is the vaginal ring (I forgot what it's called) but it lasts for a month I think and then you change it. Good luck!
Abstinence! of course, that doesn't work for everyone, condoms if nothing else, or the pills(that a lot of women can't take)
a regular asprin-place between the knees and hold tight! Long as it stays put, its surefire..........
The Nuva Ring. It is simple and really really really hard to mess up. It also has had the least side effects for me.





http://www.nuvaring.com
in my opinion its the pill %26amp; condoms
Your doctor would be able to give you the best anser based on your lifestyle, etc. However, in my experience the pill has worked best for me. Keep in mind that this only protects against pregnancy and you should always wear a condom to protect against STD's.
THE PILL, hands down. Forget about rubbers. What in hell are condoms? Anyhow, just get on the pill %26amp; everybody be happy girl. It's your responsibility anyhow babe. Remember That.

No comments:

Post a Comment