Friday, May 14, 2010

Are condoms alone a reliable form of birth control?

I've had awful experiences with hormonal types of birth control for the last year.


My husband and I are going to try condoms again, but I'm worried about the reliabilty of it? We have sex frequently (everyday) and he doesn't get anywhere near me unless he has a condom on so there's no precum or anything like that. We've never had one break on us.





When used properly, how effective is it against pregnancy?


What's the % chance of getting pregnant with perfect use of condoms?Are condoms alone a reliable form of birth control?
Used properly condoms are 99.9% eeffective against pregnancy and disease. A condom is only risky if it splits or slips during intercourse. Have fun :)Are condoms alone a reliable form of birth control?
around 99 percent but if can raise that a little bit by using added spermicide or by getting condoms with it already on them
Theyre the most reliable form of contraception. other than being celibate, but wheres the fun
yes 0% unless your condom tear off while in use
I believe they are something like 99% reliable, if used properly (not kept in a wallet for 1 year, ect.)
i fell pregnant whilst my partner was wearing a condom.. i don't know how it worked but I always use a secondary contraceptive now. I think it may have to do with the semen running down the sides of the inside of the condom once the erection has gone down so make sure he withdraws as soon as he's um.. *cough* finished?
Condoms are not 100% effective. They are only about 99% effective, but I feel its less than that considering that the condom could break during intercourse. Even though one hasn't broken before, there is still that chance. If you can't take the hormonal type of birth control, I would try another form of contraceptive methods, such as getting your tubes tied if you do not wish to have any children.
the codom is 100% safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment