Friday, May 14, 2010

What's the best form of birth control?

I'm getting married this summer, both of us are virgins, and I have no clue what to use for birth control. I'm 25 and he's 23, neither of us want kids. I don't want to take a pill that I'll have to remember each day, is there anything easier and more effective?What's the best form of birth control?
Use the patch. http://www.orthoevra.com/What's the best form of birth control?
you can use that three month pill.


but im not quiet sure what its called sorry.
If you truly don't want children, you are best to use two forms of birth control. If you don't want to take a pill everyday you could always use the patch, or the injection Depoprovera. Both are excellent in terms of protection from pregnancy. Nothing is perfect though, so I'd have your mate get a vascetomy or use condoms as well.
Abstinence
Talk to your doc about taking the shot. My friend uses it and swears by it. No having to worry if you have condoms around or if you might miss a pill. I would not do the patch. Have heard not so many things about it.
I myself use the pill cuz I have heard there are less side effects %26amp; I don't like the idea of shots or having to wear a patch or having something inserted in my body. You can have him wear a condom %26amp; use foam, you could use the patch, you could get the shot, you could get the nueva ring. Talk to your doctor to decide which choice is best for you.
The ring (which you leave in for 3 weeks, then take out and put a new one in a weeks later), the patch (1 a week I think for 3 weeks, then a week without), a shot you get every 3 months, and an implant.





Really, you should talk to your doctor.





If neither of you ever want to have kids, why not look into a vasectomy for him? They're pretty simple surgically and some insurance agencies cover them.
yes stay celibate even when you are married, your husband will respect you for that.
celibacy.





But if you must....you can just keep it to oral sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment