Friday, May 14, 2010

Whats the best form of birth control?

No I dont need you to tell me abstinance. I know this. But I am on the shot and people keep tellin me that it makes u gain weight and it made them bleed for like 3 months or gave them pain in their stomachs. Soooo now I kinda wanna get a different kind. But idk what else. Ive been pregnant 2 times on the pill so i cant do that cuz i forget to take it. what other kinds are there without crazy side effects?Whats the best form of birth control?
First of all, if you plan on having kids in your future, I would discontinue taking the shot. I was on the shot a few years ago, and my Dr. told me that if I continued to take the shot, it could cause me to become infertile. After she said that, I took myself off of it immediately. And any birth control could have the side effect of weight gain. It just differs from person to person. The pill isn't very effective for me either. I've tried being on the pill a few times, and I always forget to take it. Luckily, I haven't gotten pregnant. I was also on the OrthoEvra patch, but then all those scary things started coming out about serious side effects and so on with that method. So...I would honestly just go buy some spermicidal condoms and ALWAYS use them EVERY time you have sex. I know it can be a pain to use condoms, but not only does it protect against pregnancy if used properly, it protects you from STD's and so on, something that just birth control alone doesn't do. But if you find out about a good birth control that's simple to use, highly effective, and has low side effects, please let me know. I wish you all the best!Whats the best form of birth control?
How about a diaphragm or an IUD. What about the today sponge, vaginal contraceptive film, the female condom or the suppositories? What about the inplanon? These are things you need to discuss with your doctor.
IUD.


it's the best option since you can't remember to take a pill, and it works just as good as the pill.





It's cheaper than pills if you keep it for at least 2 years.
If the shot works for you and you don't have the crazy side effects, then screw what everybody else thinks or says. This is something between you and your doctor.
i was gonna say don't have sex, because that is the best and most fail proof....but i like the pill. you might have to take it every single day, but at least you don't get all the problems like you do with the shot.
Pregnant twice ? I assume that you carried each to term and that you now have two children, if so, its time to do the responsible thing and look into something permanent. Check out the new Essure Systems method www.essure.com NO incision, NO hormones, and very reliable.
  • chemical face peel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment