Sunday, January 24, 2010

Does anyone here use the withdrawal (pull out) method as a form of birth control?

Just interested in how common it is and how effective it can be.





Thanks!Does anyone here use the withdrawal (pull out) method as a form of birth control?
along with a spermicidal latex trojan condom.


safe not sorry.Does anyone here use the withdrawal (pull out) method as a form of birth control?
I'm not sexually active but if I did I would never use that method. Too risky. I would probably be having a permanent panic attack until my next period. Not worth it.
Pre-*** has sperm in it; not a good idea, use a condom or get on the pill unless you want a kid.





:)
iv done that many many times... i was with a guy for two years and did that everytime and never got pregnant. but then i did it with my SON'S father too... and got pregnant!! so i suggest if your not trying to get pregnant either dont have sex at all or find a birth contol that works for you.. the (pull out) method is a gamble....
1:I am only 12!Im not sexually active...


2:No,I wouldn't do it because im not stupid...that is the WORST form of protection...pre-***....
Two of the guys I've been with have used it. If a guy is going to use the withdrawal method, he must have the ability to know when he is about to ejaculate so he can pull out. However, there's also pre-ejaculation which still contains sperm. Remember, it only takes ONE sperm to fertilize an egg and cause a pregnancy. I've used different forms of birth control: withdrawal, birth control pills, and condoms. I probably felt the most ';safe'; with condoms and the pill. If you use each one individually, they have over a 99% effectiveness rate, while withdrawal is nowhere near as effective.


You can get pregnant no matter what type of contraceptive you use. Some women get pregnant on the pill. If you want the best kind of protection though, use condoms or the pill. I haven't gotten pregnant, but I strongly advise people to not use the withdrawal method.


I hope this helps :)
From guys point, ive never used a condom and always did the pull out method for me its very effective since I still remain without having a child but it depends on the guy some guys get so caught up in the moment they wont use common sense as to when to pull out a guy needs to have control of himself in intercourse for it to be any bit effective. This is not a real means of birth control though you should be taking other measures to insure protection because even though the guy pulls out it has been proven semen can be in the pre ejaculation which is a point when a man would still be inside the female. So between me having control and some luck I have avoided being a father but I will be taking better steps to insure I stay this way until im ready for a child so bottom line if you can avoid a guy wanting to go natural and use a condom get him to do so especially if your not very familiar with the person and consider getting contraceptive for yourself as well as added protection. Best of luck
I have read studies about it and it shows to be only 2% less then condoms. But then why would one call it pull and pray? Its not worth it. I would practice it if i was on the pill and married cause you have some accident room. Use a condom always to protect against STD's and unwanted pregnancy's. Altot of things can go wrong with it.
It's about as effective as doing a rain-dance before you have sex without protection.





Sperm is not just released during ejaculation, men also excrete ';pre-ejaculate'; which contains sperm. When I was conceived, my mother was using the pulling out as a form of birth control. You can see how well that worked for her.
The withdrawal method is not really a method at all. It's more like pull out and pray. Men begin to leak semen as soon as they become aroused. Having it in unprotected for any amount of time, even if he doesn't climax, can lead to pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment