Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ladies, what do you think about the NuvaRing form of birth control?

Have you used it? And if so did you like or dislike it and why?


I am currently on the birth control pill and I was also in the past and it seems like I have gained weight both times while on it, and I want to change, I have been on the patch and the shot and neither one worked out for me, so I am either going to stay on the pill or switch to the ring. I would really like to give the ring a try, so please give me your opinion!! Thanks so much!Ladies, what do you think about the NuvaRing form of birth control?
Nuva Ring is great. I've been on it for about two years now and I think it's wonderful. You put the ring in for three weeks and take it out for one week (that week you will get your period). I've had no bad side effects. My periods have gotten lighter and shorter, down from 6-7 days to now 3-4 days. You only have to think about it every few weeks, so there's no forgetting

No comments:

Post a Comment