Friday, January 22, 2010

What do you think of girls using abortion as a form of birth control?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl鈥?/a>





I think it's irresponsible.What do you think of girls using abortion as a form of birth control?
They should be sterilized. I'm all for women making their own choices. But when it becomes habit and they start doing it over and over, it's just wrong. Babies aren't disposable!What do you think of girls using abortion as a form of birth control?
It's completely uncalled for.





I'm not against abortion, but I am if it is used as a form of birth control.





I believe the only acceptable reason to have an abortion is if it is a risk to the mother to be pregnant or if the mother was raped and ended in pregnancy.





I'm 19 years old and had a chance to choose abortion. This was an unplanned pregnancy, but in this case, choosing an abortion would be a form of birth control. I'm not going to abort my child just because of inconvenience.





I can't wait for my son to be here and I do not regret my decision to keep him in any way.
First there is nothing wrong with having an abortion - it is the termination of an unwanted pregnancy. Obviously these are unwanted pregnancies. It would be better that these girls did not have sex, but no one can control that, so rather then bringing an unwanted child in the world abortion is a good choice. The problem seems to be there is little is any understanding of birth control and the responsibility of each person once they decide to engage in sexual relations.
Women like that make us all look bad. I am pro choice, but I am also pro personal responsibility. If you don't have a medical reason why you can't be on birth control than you should be and otherwise you should use condoms anyway. Deciding to have sex is an adult decision so act like an educated adult and take precautions .
Irresponsible? Sorry, but that's the understatement of the century. I think it's sick. And I put at least part of the blame on parents. We're not stupid, we know our children could be having sex. Why not educate them and do our best to safeguard against these things? I'm all about pro choice, I've had an abortion myself. But using it as a form of birth control and not in case of a real emergency is not right at all. When there are so many ways to keep from conceiving before ready It makes no sense at all. Everyone is entitled to make mistakes, but that's goes far beyond making a mistake.
ummm...that's why they actually have birth control. abortions are unnessesary unless you have a medical reason. don't want a baby, take a pill, patch, shot, IUD, rod....just to name a few. there are other options...it's just a matter of using them.
its horrible. They need to take responsibility for there actions in other ways than this. That is what birth control is for.
Irresponsible, yes. And disgusting and pathetic to name a few.
Omg. That's horrible. They should have their uterus removed.
sick, selfish, MURDER
It sickens me. I think that abortions should be limited especially on the NHS
I think they should have their uterus removed and their legs sewn shut......
i see no problem with it, would u want ur 13yr. walking around pregnant?


im sure they didn't get pregnant to get an abortion..they got an abortion because they got pregnant..accidentally..


we cant judge ppl because we dont know their situation.


i would rather u abort a child vs. u keeping it and dont want it and then neglecting the child

No comments:

Post a Comment