Friday, January 22, 2010

What form of birth control do you use?

And what % of the time do you actually use it?What form of birth control do you use?
I use an IUD, but my husband will be getting ';fixed'; soon, so that could changed.





I'm hoping people use their birth control all the time! I do - isn't that the point of birth control?What form of birth control do you use?
I use Ortho-Tri-CyclenLo for the pill and I use condoms too. EVERY SINGLE TIME! :D I try to be very safe. Although the best form of birth control is to not have sex at all!
Microgynon 30
I use the mini pill. And I use it 100% of the time.
what % of the time? wow, you mean people dont always use birth control ? scary





MIRENA IUD good for 5 yrs
self resrain. no artificial object i use.
Yasmin Birth Control and condoms. Condoms 100% pf the time. I ran out of BC so waiting on that.
Yasmin and it's a pill so 100%
YAZ birth control pill. i take it everyday 100% of the time..

No comments:

Post a Comment