Friday, January 22, 2010

Should I use another form of birth control?

I am taking an antibiotic right now. Should me and my husband be worried about it effecting my birth control pills. I have heard that certain kinds can effect them being effective. What are the chances of becoming pregnant while taking one? Should I use another form of birth control?
YES! Any antibiotic can reduce the effectiveness of the pill, so if you don't want a baby right now, use a back up method!Should I use another form of birth control?
Call your doctor or pharmacist and see what they say. There is a chance that it could lower your bc effectiveness. Until you know for sure, use a condom.
yes always.. the antibiotic will have an affect on your pills, and could make them not work.
there is a big chance they will not work if you take an antibiotic so use a condom
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment