Friday, January 22, 2010

Other than the pill, what form of birth control is best?

I heard the patch isn't so helpful and I already take medicine so it'd be dangerous if I took the pill. My fiance and I used condoms but I still became pregnant. What form works best?Other than the pill, what form of birth control is best?
The IUD. It's a little t-shaped device that's put into the uterus. It's a simple procedure to put it in, right there in the docotr's office. You don't have to remember to take anything or get any shots. Plus, if you change your mind and want a baby, you can have it taken out. It stays in for 5 years otherwise.Other than the pill, what form of birth control is best?
I can't really say without knowing what medication you are on that you can't take the pill. If it is the estrogen you aren't supposed to have in high doses, I would suggest a progesterin only pill, the depo or a copper IUD.
Not having sex is the best way to not get pregnant.
Abstinence works 100% of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment