Friday, January 22, 2010

What is the best form of birth control to regulate your period without all the side effects?

considering nuva ring but i heard u cant have sex with it... had patch didnt like itWhat is the best form of birth control to regulate your period without all the side effects?
This will ask you questions about what you would like out of your birth control and match you up with the one that would work best for you. https://www.plannedparenthood.org/all-ac鈥?/a>





But to be honest you just need to try some out and see how it works for you. The Patch didn't work for me so well either, neither did the Shot (Depo) and I had a failure with the NuvaRing - just keep trying different kinds to see what works for you.





If you are in a stable, monogamous relationship an IUD may be a good idea - Paragard.com They are non-hormonal and are good for 10 yrs.





I used herbal birth control for two yrs successfully but that route takes a lot of time, dedication and knowledge of your body and the herbs you use. If you are interested check the link and/or email me. http://www.sisterzeus.com/HContra.htm





Good luck.





~Pro-Choice Momma; Have had an abortion %26lt;no regrets%26gt; and I have a 12 month old daughter %26lt;no regrets%26gt;. I believe in protecting my daughter's choice.





Abortion: There is a Consensus


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsSQiazUvWhat is the best form of birth control to regulate your period without all the side effects?
Unfortunately, the side effects you might experience from a particular birth control product is highly individualistic. You may be happy with the first one prescribed but on the other hand may have to go through many different brands until you find one that suits you.





BTW, you CAN have sex with the NuvaRing in. You and/or your partner may feel it but it's no big deal.
I am on Yaz, and my first month I had a period that lasted almost 3 weeks, but then once that was over, they are completed regulated now! And I am not noticing any side effects. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment