Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Women, have you ever been in a situation where you did not have a form of birth control and?

the guy offered to pay for an abortion if you were to get pregnant? How did you react? Do you know of anyone who has been in this situation?Women, have you ever been in a situation where you did not have a form of birth control and?
I'm pro choice not pro stupidity.


It's so much easier to go find some condoms...they sell them everywhere now a days....this of course is a assuming that I'm not totally discussed with him.Women, have you ever been in a situation where you did not have a form of birth control and?
What a piece of sh*t that guy must be. That is the most irresponsible thing and most selfish thing I have heard in a long time. I hope this did not happen to you. Just terrible. That is the kind of guy that if you did really get pregnant...he would be running so far from you so fast.
I have never been in that position.


But I have to say I find it to be a selfish suggestion. It sounds like he is so desperate for his own gratification that he doesn't care what I would have to go through at a later date.





If he is ready to throw a couple hundred dollars at me if I turn up pregnant, I would prefer that he just take that couple hundred dollars and buy himself a couple hours with a prostitute.
No, and if I agreed to that I'd forfeit my right to reproduce.
My cousin has. She said hell no and gave the baby over to ';open adoption'; Where she gets to see the baby when it is 18. No abortion. The baby wants to live.
No and I don't know anyone who has...





If a guy ever did that to me...I think I'd break his nose for being an idiot. (Not just an idiot, a super-idiot.)
There was no such thing as being without birth control. I carried condoms, even if he didn't . . . and if he didn't, he wasn't worth my time.
Luckily, no! If a guy ever said that to me, he'd be straight out the door!
Thankfully, no. However, my cousin was in this situation and she made the decision herself because he did not want to have anything to do with her.





If it were me? I would not even get myself into that situation - for me, it is marriage then baby.
I'm pro-choice, but relying on abortion as a form of birth control is lazy and irresponsible.





Oh, never been in that situation, but I would not be having sex, even on the pill. Condoms aren't just for preventing pregnancy.
well my form of birth control. is that i'm on birth control for starters maybe you should get on it. therefore a condom won't entirely be necessary. though is a precaution. but i think i'd slap my bf in the face if he offered. but i know my boyfriend wouldnt b/c he's already said if it happens before we planned then we both gotta step up and be parents. so no i thank GOD i havent been in that situation.
Wow, what a line.... who says true romance is dead???





how about ';I can run to the store and buy a condom?';








Saves money, time, and a lot of heart/headache.
If my boyfriend ever did this, i'm sure i'd slap him because that are just my beliefs. However, if you aren't against it...the go for it I guess. Also, these days, there's plan B. Take that if a male happens to cums in you near your ovulation days...apparantly that works. Who knows. My boyfriend did ask me what I felt about abortion (not suggesting it..just asking), when I discovered I was pregnant. lol...a little to answer that one!
No way. There was a day when the guy I'm seeing and I were *thisclose* to having sex, but because neither of us had a form of birth control on hand, we kept our underwear on. The word ';abortion'; has never come up between us.
I, nor anybody I personally know, have (fortunately) not been in that position. However, if that did ever happen to me I wouldn't EVER have to worry about being in that type of situation again with that guy... I would simply never see him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment