Friday, January 22, 2010

What's the safest form of hormonal birth control?

I'd like to start taking it because of ovarian cysts, but I worry about things like blood clots and other dangerous side effects. What form of hormonal birth control is safest in that regard?What's the safest form of hormonal birth control?
All of them can cause these side effects. Use condomsWhat's the safest form of hormonal birth control?
Well, that doesn't really help me because as I stated in my question, I don't want them for actual birth control. I find that homosexuality is effective enough birth control on its own.

Report Abuse



Smokers have the hirer risk of blood clots on b/c...but if you want a pill you can get on the mini pills that are out there. Same as the regular ones just less hormones, most forms of pills out there have a form of a mini pill or low dose pill out there.





DO NOT use Yaz or Yasmin, they have a higher chance of blood clots and heart problems...They are mainly for people with PMDD but doctors keep prescribing them for other people.
I don't know my bands but on the box it say's ';Watson.';


But I heard a lot of people say Yaz or Yasmin are good.


My Birth Control contains Gaining weight, Moody Swings, eats a lot, starvation's, etc.


Some birth control may have different kinds of side effects but check out about Birth Control on google.





-Good luck(:


Azngurl K

No comments:

Post a Comment