Friday, January 22, 2010

I just recently go the nuva ring as a form of birth control. Does it affect my partner at all?

Since the ring just sits inside of you can it have any adverse affects on my boyfriend?I just recently go the nuva ring as a form of birth control. Does it affect my partner at all?
not unless your boyfriend is ';inside you'; for a few weeks or unless he's a she....I just recently go the nuva ring as a form of birth control. Does it affect my partner at all?
It can't have any adverse side effects on your boyfriend, though he may feel it. I have a friend who has used the Nuva Ring, and her boyfriend actually liked the feeling of the ring; however, some say they can't feel it at all.
I have heard of some guys being able to feel it and it turns into kind of a game for them. The majority of the time, they never even notice it is there!
my boyfriend never even notices it.
YES
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment