Friday, January 22, 2010

Is listening to music and watching TV a form of monarch mind control?

I noticed that alot of reports around the world of people murdering each other and themselves because their favourite artists supposedly ';told them to'; Where they being brainwashed in the most vile and unimmaginable ways by the Justice department so that they may seem relevent when no one is committing serious crime? food for thought!Is listening to music and watching TV a form of monarch mind control?
OMG!! I am reading a really trashy 'bodice ripper' and I think you are right...it is making me want to have sex!!Is listening to music and watching TV a form of monarch mind control?
I must say no. Although it is HIGHLY possible, and was often done with the elevator music played in grocery stores, it is not profitable enough at this time. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the particular case, but Kroger was sued, as was Campbell's Soup, in the 60s or 70s for putting ';subliminal'; messages in the elevator music played at supermarkets.

No comments:

Post a Comment