Friday, January 22, 2010

Has anyone gotten pregnant while using a condom as the only form of birth control?

Please tell me your stories!! There is a possibility that I am pregnant... but, me and my boyfriend used condoms?? ha.. so, if there are any of you that have gotten pregnant with the use of condoms please give me details.. did you use them correctly??


Please serious answers only... Thanks so much!Has anyone gotten pregnant while using a condom as the only form of birth control?
Ha! well yes My bf and I always Used condoms and 7 months ago a condom failed! Now I am 7 months pregnant ... As for using them correctly most likely we did ( I mean we had a few drinks that night , ok maybe more than a few hahaha I actually don't remember .) worst case scenario the condom broke or fell off and we were too drunk to notice :S


but yeah now I'm havin a baby!Has anyone gotten pregnant while using a condom as the only form of birth control?
Due to medical problems with hormonal birth control, my husband and I only had non-spermicidal (I'm allergic to spermicide) condoms to rely on because we were unable to find a doctor willing to tie my tubes.





After 9 months of that, I found myself pregnant. We still don't know what happened. My husband always checked the condom afterward, and he claims there were no holes or tears (had there been, I'd of gotten plan B). So yes, even with perfect use (as far as you know it to be), it can and does happen. We chose to terminate the pregnancy though.





My advice is that if you are able to use 2 methods, even the spermicidal film with condoms, you should. I know I would have if I could have. Luckily, I did manage to get my tubes tied about 5 months after that.
Yes you can get pregnant while using a condom. They are not 100% safe against pregnancy. Condoms are porous and sometimes if one is not very new, or if there was any kind of manufacturing error they can have small holes in them. Also, if he didn't put the condom on right away you can get pregnant from the pre stuff. I would take a test if I were you just to be sure.
Yup I sure did! My ex fiance and I always used condoms and one time it slipped off into my vagina and I got pregnant.We used it correctly, it happened to fall off after he was pulling out and he was soft.Sorry TMI. My sister got pregnant using a condom %26amp; birth control!
My sister was taking birthcontrol, and he had a condom... and now i have a nephew. With any form of birth control (besides absidence) you have at least a .01% chance of getting pregant.
Even when used correctly, condoms have 99% chance of working. The only form of birth control that is 100% is not having sex at all.
Oh honey that happens EVERYDAY anything is Possible. go to the doctors hun and explain to the doctor what happend.
Did you make sure the condom didn't have a hole in it?


Did he put it on correctly?


ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment