Sunday, January 24, 2010

Is the NuvaRing form of birth control effective?

what more can you tell me about it?Is the NuvaRing form of birth control effective?
I've been using it for a while now and it seems to be working well. I only have to think about it every three weeks and it's pretty easy to insert. It stays in place really well. If you worry about your guy feeling it, simply remove it and replace it within 3 hours. If you're not going to use it right away, keep it in the refrigerator. It costs about the same as all the other birth controls. I had a little bit of hot flashes when I first started it but they didn't last long and they were the only side effect I had.Is the NuvaRing form of birth control effective?
I didn't get pregnant while using it. it is a good form, since you don't have to remember to take a pill, but the guy can feel it, which may or may not be a good thing
It is suppose to be as effective as the pill- but personally I think it's still too new to be trusted.





I just don't see how it can stay in place and not be felt. I've used female condoms which have a ring and it goes up there and it was so uncomfortable I couldn't use it....so a ring always there...I'll pass!





www.nuvaring.com should have all the info you need.
I worked good for me for over 1 year. No side effects whatsoever but I noticed after I had my baby my canal changed shape and it was difficult to keep it in. Every time I went to the bathroom it was squeezing out and I was constantly pushing it back in. I had a C section so I presume it was the weight of the uterus pushing down with a 9lb 1 oz baby that messed me up inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment