Sunday, January 24, 2010

In what ways do gender roles serve as a form of social control?

Now in today's time, both men and woman are doing the same things for control. For an example, I'm a guy and I have to do the laundry because it's just me, my father, and my brother living in the house. Both father and mothers have to cook for the family, when back in the days the mother did all the cooking. Hope I helped.In what ways do gender roles serve as a form of social control?
Little girls can't grow up to be President -





Oops! Hillary might just shatter that control.





That is an example of some uppity woman destroying the fabric of society.In what ways do gender roles serve as a form of social control?
'back in the day' women had their choice of becoming a nurse, a teacher, or a housewife - now they go to college and be whatever the hell they want to be - thanks to feminism.





End of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment